Corrective and preventive action (CAPA) - GMP SOP
Governmental agencies in the pharmaceutical sector, such as the FDA, are challenging companies on an increasingly regular basis as regards their corrective and preventive action (CAPA) systems. Their aim is to ensure that deviations/non-conformance, product complaints, external and internal audit observations, annual product reviews, recommendations and regulatory issues are identified, fully investigated to their root cause and properly assessed.
This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is ready to use and meets all the expectations of cGMP agencies as regards CAPA systems. The 6-page SOP, which includes 2 attachments, needs only site-specific modification before it can be used for your operations.
Table of Content
1. Regulatory Basis, Reference Documents
4. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
4.1 Responsible Area Manager
4.2 Quality Assurance
5.1 Initiation of CAPA
5.2 CAPA Numbering System
5.3 Corrective and Preventive Action Plan
5.4 Request for Extension of Completion Date
5.4.1 Reporting of open CAPAs
5.4.2 Reporting of closed CAPAs
Attachment 1: Corrective and Preventive Action Form
Attachment 2: Request for Extension of CAPA Completion Date
|SKU||Corrective and preventive action (CAPA) - GMP SOP|
What you will get:
Delivery item: Word Document
You will be able to enter your data into the Word document.
Please note: We do not deliver hard copies.
Here's how it works: Download your copy of this document and if for any reason your aren't completely satisfied after SEVEN ENTIRE DAYS just give us a call, and we'll personally guarantee you get a complete refund.
- Pest Control Program - GMP SOPRegular Price $120.00 Today $89.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Training - GMP SOPRegular Price $120.00 Today $99.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Supplier Certification Program - GMP SOPRegular Price $90.00 Today $79.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Product Recall - GMP SOPRegular Price $140.00 Today $119.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable