Handling Of Chemicals, Reagents And Solutions In Laboratories - GMP SOP
This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is applicable to the chemicals, reagents and solutions used in analytical testing designed to define and standardise labelling and handling procedures in laboratories. The appropriate handling of chemicals, reagents and solutions and the process of assigning them a reasonable shelf life are key procedures in the quality laboratory that ensure the validity of all analytical results. During inspections, inspectors expect quality laboratories to have sound procedures and controls in place.
This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) only needs a small amount of site-specific modification before it can be adopted for your operations.
Table of Content
1. Regulatory Basis, Reference Documents
4. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
5.1 Reagents and Chemicals
5.1.1 Receipt of Reagents and Chemicals
5.1.2 Opening date of Reagents and Chemicals
5.1.3 Expiration of Reagents and Chemicals
5.1.4 Storage of Reagents and Chemicals
5.1.5 Use of Reagents and Chemicals
5.2 Volumetric Solutions
5.2.1 Standardization of Volumetric Solutions
5.2.2 Expiration of Volumetric Solutions
5.2.3 Labelling of Volumetric Solutions
5.3 Indicator And Test Solutions
5.3.1 Preparation of Indicator and Test Solutions
5.3.2 Expiration of Indicator and Test Solutions
5.3.3 Labelling of Indicator and Test Solutions
5.4 Mobile Phases
5.4.1 Preparation of Mobile Phases
5.4.2 Expiration of Mobile Phases
5.4.3 Labelling of Mobile Phases
|SKU||Handling Of Chemicals, Reagents And Solutions In Laboratories|
What you will get:
Delivery item: Word Document
You will be able to enter your data into the Word document.
Please note: We do not deliver hard copies.
Here's how it works: Download your copy of this document and if for any reason your aren't completely satisfied after SEVEN ENTIRE DAYS just give us a call, and we'll personally guarantee you get a complete refund.
Very inexpensive and great for GMP!Handling Of Chemicals, Reagents And Solutions In Laboratories - GMP SOP on
- Drug Products - Site Master File (SMF)Regular Price $280.00 Today $219.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Corrective and preventive action (CAPA) - GMP SOPRegular Price $120.00 Today $99.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Classification Evaluation Approval Of Cleaning Agents - GMP SOPRegular Price $90.00 Today $79.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Handling Of OOS Results - GMP SOPRegular Price $120.00 Today $99.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable