Pest Control Program - GMP SOP
A site’s pest control program should monitor pests to ensure that they are kept safely and effectively under control. This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) was written to define the procedures and responsibilities of a site’s pest control program, which include planning and implementation, as well as monitoring the efficiency of the program by carrying out regular reviews of collected pest data. The pest control program encompasses all manufacturing, storage and distribution areas.
This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) can be applied to all pharmaceutical GMP-regulated operations such as drug product, active pharmaceutical ingredient, excipient, vaccine and device manufacturing. The 6-page SOP includes an appendix indicating the locations of pest traps on a site map.
Table of Content
1. Regulatory Basis, Reference Documents
4. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
4.1 Site Head
4.2 Quality Head
5.2 Types of pest
5.3 Location of traps/baits
5.4 Inspection and maintenance
5.5 Monitoring reports
5.6 Effectiveness of pest control
APPENDIX 1:Pest traps Locations on the site Map drawing
|SKU||Pest Control Program - GMP SOP|
What you will get:
Delivery item: Word Document
You will be able to enter your data into the Word document.
Please note: We do not deliver hard copies.
VERY well written and easy to understand.Pest Control Program - GMP SOP on
- Creation and use of GMP equipment logbooks - Free GMP SOP
- Pre Approval Inspection - PAI - Free GMP SOP
- 21-CFR 820 Quality systems GMP ChecklistRegular Price $260.00 Today $219.00+ 16% german VAT when applicable
- Preventive Maintenance (PM) Procedure - GMP SOPRegular Price $100.00 Today $89.00+ 16% german VAT when applicable