Refrigerated Shipment - Qualification Master Plan (VMP)
Have you thought about qualifying your cold chain transportation? Professional cold chain management practices are vital for ensuring product quality and patient safety.
We have compiled a 10-page qualification master plan that is available for all customers operating in a GMP and Good Distribution Practices (GDP) environment.
The ready-to-use qualification master plan for refrigerated shipment helps you to set up your qualification procedures. The master plan includes a 6-page protocol template and a 6-page report template, both of which need only a small amount of site-specific modification before you start your cold shipment transportation qualification.
Table of Contents:
2. Qualification Team
3. Description of the Transportation chain
4. Critical parameter
5. Risk Assessment
5. Qualification Protocol
Attachment 1: Qualification Protocol:
3. Acceptance criteria
4. Test results
5. Test conclusion
Attachment 1: Position of Temperature Recorders
Attachment 2: Qualification Report:
2. Qualification Team
4. Description of the Transportation chain for run #1, #2, #3
4. Summary of individual Transport tests
4.1 Run 1
4.2 Run 2
4.3 Run 3
Attachment 3: Specifications and description of used container type I
Attachment 4: Specifications and description of used container type II
Attachment 5: Specifications and description of used data logger
Attachment 6: Real life field test
Attachment 7: Dry Ice Characteristics
|SKU||Refrigerated Shipment - Qualification Master Plan (VMP)|
What you will get:
Delivery item: Word Document
You will be able to enter your data into the Word document.
Please note: We do not deliver hard copies.
Here's how it works: Download your copy of this document and if for any reason your aren't completely satisfied after SEVEN ENTIRE DAYS just give us a call, and we'll personally guarantee you get a complete refund.
- Creation and use of GMP equipment logbooks - Free GMP SOP
- General Rules for Laboratories Operating under Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)Regular Price $160.00 Today $139.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Change Control System - GMP SOPRegular Price $120.00 Today $99.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Handling Of OOS Results - GMP SOPRegular Price $120.00 Today $99.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable