Refrigerated Shipment - GMP SOP
Good distribution practice is one of the key elements of a successful business today, particularly when it comes to the transportation of pharmaceuticals that require cold shipment.
This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is applicable for facilities that receive/ship refrigerated products by truck or plane that must be stored at temperatures between 2 C to 8 C.
The 8-page Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) describes processes, responsibilities and accountabilities and needs only a small amount of site-specific modification before it can be used for your operations.
Table of Content
1. Regulatory Basis, Reference Documents
4. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
4.1 Supply Chain
4.2 Warehouse personnel
4.3 Quality Head
5.2. Description of the Transportation chain
5.2 Air Freight
5.3 Thermo Truck
5.4 Shipment duration
5.4.1 Shipment within (24) hours
5.4.2 Shipment within (72) hours
5.5 Shipment Qualification
Attachment 1: Checklist shipping with thermo truck (+2°C to +8°C)
|SKU||Refrigerated Shipment - GMP SOP|
What you will get:
Delivery item: Word Document
You will be able to enter your data into the Word document.
Please note: We do not deliver hard copies.
Here's how it works: Download your copy of this document and if for any reason your aren't completely satisfied after SEVEN ENTIRE DAYS just give us a call, and we'll personally guarantee you get a complete refund.
- Computer system validation and maintenance checklist - GMP ChecklistRegular Price $220.00 Today $197.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- 21-CFR 820 Quality systems GMP ChecklistRegular Price $260.00 Today $219.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Creation and use of GMP equipment logbooks - Free GMP SOP
- Handling Of OOS Results - GMP SOPRegular Price $120.00 Today $99.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable