Refrigerated Shipment - GMP SOP
Good distribution practice is one of the key elements of a successful business today, particularly when it comes to the transportation of pharmaceuticals that require cold shipment.
This Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is applicable for facilities that receive/ship refrigerated products by truck or plane that must be stored at temperatures between 2 C to 8 C.
The 8-page Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) describes processes, responsibilities and accountabilities and needs only a small amount of site-specific modification before it can be used for your operations.
Table of Content
1. Regulatory Basis, Reference Documents
4. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
4.1 Supply Chain
4.2 Warehouse personnel
4.3 Quality Head
5.2. Description of the Transportation chain
5.2 Air Freight
5.3 Thermo Truck
5.4 Shipment duration
5.4.1 Shipment within (24) hours
5.4.2 Shipment within (72) hours
5.5 Shipment Qualification
Attachment 1: Checklist shipping with thermo truck (+2°C to +8°C)
|SKU||Refrigerated Shipment - GMP SOP|
What you will get:
Delivery item: Word Document
You will be able to enter your data into the Word document.
Please note: We do not deliver hard copies.
- Deviations (Failure Investigations, Non-Conformance) - GMP SOPRegular Price $95.00 Today $79.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Aseptic Technique Guideline for Manual Operation in a Biological Safety Cabinet, under Laminar Flow Hood or in a Clean Bench - GMP SOPRegular Price $100.00 Today $89.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Product Recall - GMP SOPRegular Price $140.00 Today $119.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable
- Self-Inspection Program - GMP SOPRegular Price $100.00 Today $79.00+ 19% german VAT when applicable